Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Community Action Suffolk’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Community Action Suffolk, 160 Hadleigh Road, Ipswich, Suffolk, IP2 0HH. Registered Charity No 1150501. A company limited by guarantee and registered 08316345.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s)
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- DATA PROTECTION ACT 1998: Any information or data submitted via www.communityactionsuffolk.org.uk (e.g. CAS membership form) will be stored on a database and will be used for the administration and delivery of services including Community Action Suffolk mailings and for no other purposes. All personal information will be held in the strictest confidence. It will not be made available to any third party other than those directly concerned with Community Action Suffolk.
Forum Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions will apply to you when using YourHall Forums.
You agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions as outlined below. Should you reject the following terms and conditions and not wish to be bound by them, then use of the YourHall website is prohibited to you.
We may update these terms and conditions from time to time without any notice to You. In addition to the following terms and conditions, You agree also to be bound by any guidelines or announcements that are made during your membership of YourHall. In addition, when using particular sections of YourHall, You shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services which may be posted from time to time. All such guidelines or rules are hereby incorporated by reference into the Terms and Conditions.
These definitions shall apply to the following terms and conditions in their entirety.
The term “You” or “Your” within these terms and conditions shall be accepted to refer to you, the user of YourHall. The term “We” or “Us” or “YourHall” refers to the YourHall Forum web site, and includes its members. The term “Registration Information” refers to any and all information that is provided by You to Us. The term “Member” refers to the members of YourHall either individually or as a group. The term “Content” refers to but is not confined to text, links or images found within this web site The term “Confidential” refers to any and all information not available to the general public.
2. Acceptable Behaviour
Your use of YourHall shall be in accordance with these conditions, which are non-negotiable.
You agree that you will not:
1. Post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships, such as for example, inside information, confidential or proprietary information gained or disclosed as a part of employment relationships, or under agreements of nondisclosure.
2. Post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that in doing so infringes upon a trademark, patent, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any party.
3. Post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses, computer code, programs or files that are designed to interrupt, limit the functionality of or destroy any computer hardware or software, or telecommunications equipment.
4. Post, transmit, upload, email or otherwise make available any content that is illegal, abusive, harassing, defamatory, confidential, harmful, threatening, vulgar, libellous, invasive of another’s privacy, or ethnically, racially or otherwise objectionable.
5. Impersonate any person or entity. This includes but is not limited to, any YourHall team member or administrator, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity.
6. Manipulate or forge headers or identifiers with the intention of disguising the origin of any content that you provide to the cableforum.co.uk web site.
7. Register or post in excess of one account with Us. Should it come to our attention that you have registered more than one account, we may remove your posting rights, therefore prohibiting your participation on YourHall.
3. Forum Use
This section governs use of the discussion forum, and applies to all users either directly or indirectly, registered or otherwise.
You agree that you will not:
1. Provoke others or cause trouble. If you wish to argue with people then go to instant messenger or email.
2. Make personal attacks on anyone during your use of the forum. Do not abuse someone for example, because of their race, colour, sex, or religious beliefs.
3. Reignite inflammatory threads by creating new threads after existing threads on the same topic have been closed.
4. Use excessive and unnecessary use of bad language.
5. Attempt to take threads off-topic or make off-topic posts within threads. Off topic posts may be removed at our discretion. The section marked as a designated “off-topic” area is more relaxed on off-topic posts.
6. Argue a moderators decision publicly. Any and all complaints directed at a moderating decision should first be addressed to the moderator in question via private message. If the problem cannot be resolved, then You should state Your position to the webmasters, who will make or change any and/or all final decisions on a democratic basis.
7. Reproduce messages sent using the forum Private Messaging function on the forum or anywhere else without permission from the sender, unless requested to by an administrator for site administration purposes.
8. Provide links to third party web sites or content unless given express permission to do so by a moderator or administrator. The exception to this condition is links which are shown to be relevant to any discussion taking place will be permitted within the context of that discussion. We may remove third party links at any time with or without explanation.
9. You must not post or provide any links anywhere on YourHall, that contain affiliate Id’s which enables anyone, directly or indirectly to profit.
10. Abusive posts will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
You agree that:
1. We may, for content management purposes, move a forum thread to a more appropriate forum area if We feel that it is situated in the incorrect forum area.
2. We may, for content management purposes, close a thread. This would usually be because the discussion in the thread is not moving along, users are not covering new points, or that the discussion is going around in circles. We would also consider whether the discussion is interesting or motivates participation in the context of the forum subject matter.
3. YourHall Forums are a UK based, English speaking forum, unless you receive prior permission, all posts, articles, signatures or other submissions should be made in English. This is so that we may verify their meaning.
4. Third Party Web sites
You accept that we cannot be held responsible for any third party Web sites that you may access through YourHall, and further agree that any third party content is not our responsibility. We do not endorse any third party Web sites or content unless clearly stated, and therefore cannot be held liable or responsible for any promotion, content, service or product that is located on a third party web site. We further cannot be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage, offence that may be caused, or that you allege has been caused by third party content or Web sites
All and any contact that you have with third party traders or Web sites that you may come into contact with during your use of YourHall, including but not limited to payments for products or services, any conditions made, warranties offered, or contracts entered into, are your responsibility and not the responsibility of YourHall.
5. Our Rights
You will acknowledge and accept that the YourHall site contains a large and varied amount of content. We do not check content posted by you prior to it being placed on the web site. We therefore reserve the right to remove or delete in part or in its entirety any content that you submit should We feel that it violate these terms and conditions, or any guidelines or announcements that may be available to view elsewhere on YourHall.
You will acknowledge and accept that we are neither liable nor responsible for the content that you submit. We will monitor such content as appropriate and act accordingly should we be informed of any objectionable material.
You will acknowledge and accept that we have the right to temporarily or permanently remove your ability to post content, and that we further have the right to ban you from the YourHall should you break any of these Terms and Conditions.
You acknowledge and accept that in certain circumstances we have the right to provide information to your ISP at our discretion following but not limited to severe disruption by you, the provision of illegal or abusive content, any attempts made by you to re-register after being banned, or for any other reason that involves you breaking these Terms and Conditions.
You will acknowledge that reproduction of material from this web site without prior written permission is strictly prohibited. All contributions to this site are also copyright of the site owner.
You acknowledge and accept that if you are banned from use of the YourHall web site, you will not in any way attempt to re-register using any other name or identity not known to us, or any other email address not known to us. If you do so, we will pursue the maximum penalty available under your Internet Service Providers Acceptable Use Policy.
If you have any questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org