The Memorial Social Centre (MSC) is at the heart of Wickhambrook and provides a venue for many of the clubs and societies to hold their meetings and events. Wickhambrook village has its own very comprehensive website which includes a section on the MSC. Please visit this at: http://www.wickhambrook.org/Memorial_Social_Centre
The hall was built as a Memorial to those who gave their lives in the 2 World Wars, as such the AGM is always in November and a Tribute to the Fallen takes place in the main Hall. It has been extensively redecorated and updated in the past few years including the new kitchen and most recently a new roof. The hall is registered with the Charity Commission and the Trustees, elected yearly at the AGM, maintain the hall on a day to day basis.
Memorial Social Centre
2, Boyden Close, Wickhambrook,
- Music Licence
- Meeting Room
- Play Area
- Dulcie Smith Room. A meeting room with wi-fi and large television for screening. Or for smaller parties
- Main Hall with a stage. If used as a theatre seats 200. Tables of various sizes available with the hire, for parties, weddings etc
- Club Room with a bar
- Pavilion with kitchen/bar area. Changing rooms and toilet facilities
- Toilet facilities including Disabled Toilet
- Kitchen facilities, Modern catering kitchen installed in 2016, large oven, fridge/freezer
- The local football pitch, play area, tennis courts, bowls green, skatepark and recreation ground are all located near to the MSC.