Rede Village Hall is a charming old School House. It was converted into a Hall in the seventies. A compact space, it offers seating for 40 people at tables, a few more seated theatre style.
The kitchen has everything you need and there is a hatch through to the main hall.
Unfortunately there is no dedicated parking but visitors can park on School Road, the approach road to the Hall, or in front of the Hall, please do so with caution during the winter months to protect the green from damage.
Please Note: For potential hirers not known to us, to comply with insurance requirements, we need to meet you at the hall in advance, preferably have a landline telephone number, and require full payment in advance.
For rates and to hire please call the Bookings Secretary on 01284 789341 or email [email protected]
The Village Hall
The Green, Rede
Bury St Edmunds
- Crockery, glasses, cutlery
- Toilet facilities for all abilities
- Baby changing unit
- electric heating throughout
- accoustic panels for sound softening
- tables and chairs for 40 people
- outdoor portable sports and games equipment
- picnic tables
- indoor table tennis table
- car-parking available on approach road