The village hall in Hawkedon is situated next door to The Queen’s Head pub. The hall was built in 2000 and it hosts many events during the year such as talks, art classes, jumble sales, quizzes, harvest and Christmas lunches and various private events.
• Full disabled access and WC.
• Main hall with vaulted ceiling and wooden floor. 12m x 6.5m.
• Chairs and tables to accommodate 50 persons seated and about 75 theatre style.
• Fitted kitchen with oven and hob, fridge, water boiler and serving hatch to main hall.
• Crockery and cutlery for up to 50 place settings.
• Street parking (or by arrangement with the Queen’s Head).
Hire rates – £££ half day/full day
To view the hall or to make a booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Bury St Edmunds