Easton & Letheringham Village Hall is a small and historic hall in the village of Easton situated between Wickham Market and Framlingham. The hall was once the school house being part of the Duke of Hamilton’s estate. The hall as been fully refurbished over recent years through fundraising & grants. The main hall is light and airy with engineered oak floor. The kitchen is fully equipped with three ovens, large hob, fridge and freezer and can cater for large groups. Newly refurbished lobby & toilet areas. Disabled toilet with baby changing facilities. There is also a small meeting room available for separate hire (up to 6 people). Enclosed garden to the front and yard to the rear with an all weather canopy. Parking is available on the street and in the nearby village carpark. Hire charges include heating. The hall offers a flexible space for hirers and has been used for all age groups for a variety of hires, including children’s parties, fundraising events, cafe, fitness classes, meetings, art exhibitions, leisure learning clubs, wakes, christenings to name a few. Bookings are not accepted for Teenage or 21st parties. WEEKLY EVENTS – MON – Yoga with Ellie. TUES – Over 50’s Dance, Pilates for Horse Riders with Dawn. WED – Pilates with Kelly. WED – Table Tennis , THUR – Rabble Chorus FRI – Yoga with Ellie. MONTHLY EVENTS: Sunday Cafe – 3rd Sunday of each month
Easton & Letheringham Village Hall
- Rooms: 1
- Music Licence
- Fully Refurbished Village Hall
- New Kitchen with large fridge, freezer, three ovens, large hob. Crockery, glasses and cooking equipment supplied.
- Comfortable padded chairs. Large and small Folding Tables.
- Newly Refurbished Lobby, Ladies, Gents & Disabled Toilet areas. Baby changing facilities
- Main Hall seats 72 with tables. Standing 90
- Small Meeting Room up to 6 people.