A traditional village hall set on a quiet country lane on the outskirts of the pretty village of Cratfield, with beautiful far reaching views across the surrounding countryside.
Originally built in the 1920’s, the hall has been extended and renovated over the years to provide flexible space – with a large main hall and smaller hall connected with dividing doors. The Kitchen and toilets were refurbished recently – and a sound baffling system installed to absorb sound when large events are held.
The surrounding views take in local farmland, fields and wooded areas – with plenty of parking and footpaths in numerous directions.
The hall is used regularly for the village ‘Pop Up Pub’ nights since the closure of our local pub in the village – alongside regular acoustic nights, food themed evenings, carpet bowls, art club, photographic competition, dog show and Christmas fair – to name just a few events.
- Rooms: 2
- Music Licence
- Main Hall holds a maximum capacity of 100
- Small Hall holds a maximum capacity of 20
- Fully fitted modern Kitchen
- Car parking
- Disabled access
- Main Hall - enough tables / chairs and crockery / cutlery to seat approx 50 for a sit down function
- Small hall enough tables / chairs and crockery / cutlery to seat 20 for a sit down function
- 20 chairs suitable for outside use also
- PRS licence
- Bar available to hire (subject to hirer gaining alcohol licence)
- Projector & Screen (available by negotiation) Disabled parking
- Access ramp
- Disabled toilet facilities
- Baby changing facilities
- Kitchen - modern, fully fitted and recently installed featuring 2 full sized electric fan ovens / 2 x 4 burner electric hobs and extractor fan over / sink with drainer / dishwasher / fridge / freezer / plenty of clear countertop / eye level and base units storing all the crockery, glassware and cutlery / /plenty of kettles / microwave / 2 warming hostess trolleys also available. Comprehensive range of pots / pans / colour co-ordinated chopping boards / teacloths / chopping knives / serving dishes and utensils etc
- Back Kitchen lobby also features a glass washer and large wine/drinks fridge and further sink
- Both halls have overhead lighting and heating along with secondary wall uplighters on separate switches
- Main hall & small hall have fold back dividing doors to separate the spaces
- Sound deadening baffles have been installed (2020) to benefit the users of both the Main and Small halls
- Main hall - carpet tiled
- Small hall - hard flooring
- Toilets - ladies, gents & disabled
- Parking - up to 50 cars
- All the hall facilities are on one level with no steps or slopes when inside the hall
- Excellent venue for multi purpose hire - private parties / functions & exhibitions (display boards available by negotiation) / pop up events such as restaurants & cafe's / themed evenings / yoga classes / pilate's classes / zumba sessions / meeting space / events / children's parties / coffee mornings and afternoon tea parties / clubs / groups & society meetings
- For bookings and enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com