A light and airy hall available for hire. Recent improvements include new blackout blinds, chairs and wifi availability. Our hall is suitable for many activities including clubs, groups, discos, dances and children’s parties.
Hall dimensions W x L
Main Hall 7.67m x 13m (25ft 2in x 42ft 6in)
Kitchen (approx) 3.75m x 3.66m (12ft 3in x 12ft)
Stage (NB no curtains) 4.48m x (14ft 7in x )
Standing capacity = 120
Seating at tables = 80
Regular events include Tai Chi, Coney Crafts, POTS Gardening Club and in the winter months Indoor Bowls and Whist.
We have Tea & Cakes once a month, and from October we have Soup4Lunch alongside this. We provide a delicious selection of homemade soups and cakes. Free entry – donations are gratefully accepted.
Film Nights have now started, and the aim is to have a screen showing on the last Saturday of the month.
Coney Weston Village Hall
Bury St Edmunds
- Music Licence
- Fitted kitchen, range cooker (electric), fridge, microwave, urn, kettles
- Crockery and cutlery included in hire
- Tables - 12 large, 6 large (very heavy), 4 small, 4 small table (baize tops)
- Chairs - New as of Nov 2022
- Car Park
- Wheelchair accessible
- Bottle bank
- Battery Recycling - when the hall is open
- Book Exchange