The Village Hall, which was built in 1956 and subsequently extended and updated, is located at the northern end of the village in Sandy Lane (IP31 1BX) and signposted off the B1111. For more information, including hire charges and regular activities that take place in the hall, please go to our village hall website – http://www.onesuffolk.co.uk/BarninghamPC/VillageHall/ Alternatively, to make a booking, please contact Carol Weaver on 01359 221654. For any other information about the hall please contact Lindsay Sams, the Village Hall Secretary, on 01359 221661.
Barningham Village Hall
Bury St Edmunds
- Rooms: 2
- Large hall with seating capacity for 100 people
- Tables and extra chairs (stored in the separate storeroom)
- Well-equipped kitchen with hatch access to the hall
- Toilets,including a new disabled toilet
- Car park, with capacity for approximately 18 cars
- Recently fenced and enlarged garden area to the side of the building (accessed from the hall)
- Recently refurbished village play area is approximately 20 metres away.